At Gleniffer Credit Union, we believe in...
- People helping people
- Ethical business practices
- Supporting the community
- Listening to members’ needs
- Delivering an excellent service
- Financial services being affordable and accessible
- Making financial decisions in the interests of the members
The benefits of joining Gleniffer Credit Union...
- An easy way to save
- Promotes thrift
- You get access to loans at a fair and reasonable rate of interest
- Savings and loan repayments are tailored to suit your finances
- Free life insurance for shares and loan balances
- No hidden set-up charges or fees
- Friendly local service
Why do I need to save?
Your savings create the working capital of the Credit Union and this is used to make loans to members.
Borrowing & Repayments
The Loan Policy sets out the conditions that members have to comply with before they can borrow.
Gleniffer Credit Union charges 1% interest per month - an APR of 12.68% on the reducing loan balance.
You can borrow for anything that benefits you for example:- Christmas, holidays, DIY, bills, household goods, school clothes.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.